Returns a list of contracts (i.e. collections) based on
type of ownership:
owns_contract_nfts- the given account (wallet) address owns at least one NFT.
owns_contracts- the given account (wallet) address is the owner of the contract.
- Showing the user a list of contracts in which they own NFTs.
- Showing the user a list of contracts owned by them.
- Checking if a user owns an NFT in a specific collections and then unlocking some experience for them, i.e. token-gating. (You are still responsible for validating that the user owns the wallet.)
- For a quick start, see the List of sample addresses to copy.
- To get a list of all NFTs owned by this account, see Retrieve NFTs owned by account.
- To get extra detailed information on the returned NFTs, see Retrieve NFT details.