Search collections across multiple chains using a text query, within the
symbol fields of the collection. You can think of it like performing a search on Google.
Supported chains are Ethereum, Polygon.
Please note this endpoint uses the Ethereum naming convention.
We support advanced search, similar to Google:
unquoted textsearches all the keywords in no particular order.
"quoted text"searches the exact phrase.
orsearches one or another keyword.
-searches and returns results without the keyword with the dash.
- You can also combine the options. For example, the search query
-stoner "ape club"returns all collections with the name "ape club" (not "ape yacht club") and excludes results that contain the word "stoner" (excludes "stoner ape club").
- Integrating contract search to your application.
- Finding contracts by their name, description, or symbol.
- To get all NFTs per contract, see Retrieve contract NFTs.
- To search all NFTs with keywords, see Multi-chain NFT search.