Batch mints NFTs to your previously deployed ERC1155 NFT product contract. This minting consists of multiple steps and enables you to customize the whole minting flow for your exact needs.
Batch minting allows you to create multiple NFTs with one API call and create more than one of the same token.
- First, you need
contract_addressusing Deploy a contract for NFT products.
- Secondly, you need
metadata_uriusing Upload metadata to IPFS.
After minting, the NFTs will appear in the
If you minted to your own wallet, you can also see the minted NFTs on OpenSea in your profile after a few minutes.
You can mint up to 100 NFTs for free per chain. Maximum supported filesize is 50MB. For higher limits, see pricing.
- Minting to your own NFT product contracts effortlessly.
- Creating customizable minting flows which enable to build NFT-based products.
- If you want to learn how to use customizable minting, see Customizable Minting Quickstart.
- If you wish to list all your previously minted NFTs, see List all your minted NFTs.
- To see all your previous IPFS uploads, see List all your IPFS uploads.