GM Ser, welcome to the minting quickstart 👋
Using our minting APIs, you can turn anything into an NFT for free in less than 5 minutes. No previous blockchain experience needed - we will guide you through the journey.
What you can do with your new minting superpowers 🦸♂️
How does it work 🛠️
How to turn anything into an NFT with a single API call using Easy minting 🚀
Customizable minting for building variety of products 🤓
How to see, sell and trade your NFTs on the largest NFT marketplace: OpenSea 💸
By the end, you'll have a solid foundation for creating NFTs and bringing your NFT ideas to life 💪
Art and collectibles were just the beginning. You can now literally turn anything into an NFT - the only limit is your imagination. Once you have that 💡 moment, you can:
Hack & bring your NFT project to life in record time 🚀
Test new NFT product ideas without learning smart contract development ✅
Attract the existing NFT user base to your application 👩🏻🤝👩🏼
Automate NFT minting and selling from your app to earn moneyz 💸
Market your merch directly to high value NFT holders by dropping your NFTs to their wallet. For example, when you mint to a wallet that owns a CryptoPunk, the owner will see your sent NFT in his OpenSea wallet automatically ✌️
It's free, no previous blockchain experience needed, zero maintenance and takes less than 120 seconds:
No ETH necessary and no need to spend money. You can mint anything as an NFT for free and green on Polygon, a layer 2 solution built on top of Ethereum 🛠️
No learning curve i.e. you don't have to be Vitalik Buterin to get started. You don't need to learn Solidity, Web3.js or any other complicated blockchain tech. If you know how to use a simple REST API, you can turn anything into an NFT in less than 120 seconds 🏎️
Zero maintenance: no need to write and deploy a solidity contract. No need to setup and manage your own complex infrastructure/backend. It's all taken care for you automatically 🏗️
Easy minting is - you guessed it! - truly super simple as we are handling all the NFT and blockchain complexity automatically. One simple API call is all what it takes to turn anything into an NFT.
You just need to provide:
- A name for your NFT.
- A description for your NFT.
- The chain where the NFT will be minted. We recommend Polygon which enables free and green NFT minting. In short, it's the leading layer 2 scaling solution built on top of Ethereum. Goerli is Ethereum's testnet.
- The wallet address where to mint the NFT. If you want to mint to your own wallet, then provide your own wallet address (e.g. copy-paste from MetaMask). In both Polygon and Goerli cases, it's your regular Ethereum wallet address.
- The file URL or upload the file that you want to turn to an NFT. All file types are supported including binary, images, GIFs, videos, audio, documents, text, etc.
In short, Easy mint automatically:
- Uploads the file to IPFS.
- Creates a metadata file (JSON) with the file's name, description and URL and uploads it to IPFS.
- Creates i.e. mints the NFT (with a reference to the metadata URI).
If you need more advanced minting functionalities such as deploying your own contract, custom file storage, etc., we have you covered. Going through the minting process step by step:
- Deploy your own contract with Deploy a contract for NFT products
- Upload your file to IPFS with Upload a file to IPFS
- Create and upload your NFT metadata file with Upload metadata to IPFS
- Mint NFTs to your contract with Customizable minting
After minting, the NFT will appear in the specified wallet. You can also see, sell or trade the NFT on OpenSea under your account (if you minted to your own wallet) or at NFTPort collection. It usually takes a few minutes for OpenSea to update their database. Check this to learn more about how to sell on OpenSea.
Join our Discord community if you need support from our team and a space to discuss NFT related topics, voice feature requests, and engage with other like-minded NFT developers and creators.
Updated about 1 year ago