New, personalized docs
6 months ago by Taivo Pungas
We're glad to show off our new documentation page. You're seeing it right now!
Here are some notable improvements:
- 🗝 Personalized docs: click "Log in" in the top right, and your API key will be prefilled in every tutorial and API reference page. When logged in:
- You can run code examples as-is, and they'll run with your API key 🤯
- 🎨 Clear navigation: find docs under "Docs", and detailed API reference under "API reference". Better, right?
- 🌓 Dark mode: you can toggle this by clicking the ☀️ symbol in the top right.
- 🗓️ Changelog: you can now see product updates - such as this one - right in the docs.
We also fixed many longstanding issues: bugs in sample code and interactive terminal; broken links; ugly URLs; API try-it box defaults; a more informative landing page, and more.
Of course, that's not it: we'll continue to improve the docs experience for you every week.