Here's an overview of what we've released in September:
🌟 Scale tier released! 1M Data API requests, 50 requests/sec, $299/mo.
🎉 NFT Minting & Contracts
- Ethereum product contracts (ERC721) are live!
👨👧 Multi-Chain NFT Data
- Data and Ownership APIs now support Görli testnet! See Feature support by chain
- Retrieve Contract NFTs endpoint now also returns the owner of each NFT.
🏎 Enhanced APIs
- Duplicate detection improved: data up-to-date and supports ~1,000x higher throughput
🎮 Unity SDK
- Now Unity SDK is on par with the API and supports updating, burning & transferring NFTs.
🐞 API bugfixes and improvements:
- Fixed Duplicate subscriptions issue affecting small % of users
- Fixed subscription renewal issue
- Usage limits are now more accurately measured
- Improvements in API error responses
- Added missing owner data on Rinkeby
- Added some missing top contract tokens
- Whitelisted address list is checked for size and informative error given, not failing silently (in Collection contracts)
- Ethereum contract deploying related billing issues fixed (in Collection contracts)
🎛 Dashboard improvements:
- You can now Filter API logs by success/error
- Small UX changes to make signup smoother
📃 Documentation improvements:
- Broken links and URIs fixed
- Tutorials updated and linked on landing page
- Fingible: better error-handling and bugfixes